In last 7 years I have used various brands of Epoxy Resin & I found this particular resin best for Breastmilk Jewellery.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- High Gloss Epoxy Resin.
- UV Resistant
- Easy to Composite
- High Gloss Finishing
- Can Be Pigmented Using Suitable Pigments
- Very Less Shrinkage
- Excellent Moisture Protection Barrier, Stable in Acidic PH Solution
- Excellent Flow Properties (Low Viscosity) with Efficient Substrate Wetting
- Unique Mechanical Properties
1. Combine RESIN (Part A) into HARDENER (Part B) in a Clean Container, Mixing Ratio-10:6, that mean if Resin is 100gm Hardener is 60gm.
2. Mix Combined RESIN and HARDENER with the Flat Stirrer Provided until the Material is thoroughly Blended. Product will not cure properly or Final Finish will be soft or Sticky if Mixing Directions are not followed.
3. Pour over Surface to be Coated or the Mold as soon as mixed. After Pouring you have 10-15 minutes Working Time before Glass Finish Starts to Harden.
4. Leave to dry in a dust free area for 24hrs for best results.